Thursday, October 9, 2008

Japan Trip 12: Hiroshima Hotel

Well, I am checking out of Hiroshima this morning and am about to go to the Hiroshima Station to board the Shinkansen headed for Tokyo. Since this is my last morning in this hotel I thought I would add some pictures. This is the Hiroshima ANA Crowne Plaza hotel. I highly recommend it. The rooms are smaller than the hotel in Tokyo but are very comfortable and dorm-like (in a good way). It is also very close to Peace Park and Hondori Street. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. The price isn't bad and you can add breakfast to your room rate. The breakfast is buffet style and very good.





1 comment:

susanna said...

I love the modern look of the rooms you've stayed in. I don't think you could find something like those in the States that's for a decent price.