Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Japan Trip 13: Tokyo Tower and final day in Tokyo

Man, it has been a while since I last posted. Sorry about that. i have been pretty busy getting back into the swing of things since returning from my trip to Japan. I hope to get more Japanese language lessons up soon. In the meantime go back and review what i have posted so far. For my next few posts I am going to finish sharing pics from my trip to Tokyo and Hiroshima.

To start, here are some pictures of the Ginza area all lite up at night. This is a fun place to walk around.

Close to the Ginza area is a small statue of Godzilla. It is kind of hard to find but fun to search for.
Oh No!! Godzilla!!!

He is a lot smaller in real life.
Tokyo Tower is a must see in Tokyo. It is modeled after the Eiffel Tower in Paris. It has great views of Tokyo and some fun shops.

Because of its similarities to The Eiffel Tower, the people working there dress up like French Tour guides. kind of funny.

Here are some cool pictures of Tokyo from the top level of Tokyo Tower. Be sure to click on them for a larger view. It is a fun city to look at.








When I was leaving the tower there was a street performer with a monkey. They were doing tricks and it was very fun to watch. The two had a good relationship and their interaction made it even more fun to watch.



2 comments:

GGBerry said...

bookmark your travel blog at www.ggberry.com

Carrie said...

Wow, and I thought Portland was a big city!